- MATERIAL: 925 sterling silver
- FINISHING: 24k gold plating & oxidation
- LENGTH: 40 to 45 cm
- CLASP: Spring ring clasp
The moon series made from Luna Piena and Eclisse take inspiration from the movements of the moon and its place in Mediterranean cultures throughout the years. Mysterious, yet constant and reassuring, the moon has been associated as a feminine force and every phase of the moon is represented by a goddess or nymph: Selene is the personification of the full Moon, Artemis is the crescent Moon, Hecate is the waning Moon and finally Perseid represents the new Moon. With this series, we celebrate the symbol of change and creativity, through the radience feminen energy of the moon.
Each gemstone is uniquely picked and put together by our artisans. So colors and dimensions may have slight changes from one another due to their handmade nature.
Shipment & Returns
Shipment & Returns
Free Shipment over 250 €
- All orders are processed within 5-10 business days, Monday - Friday.
- Shipping time is applied after the order has been processed.
- For more information on the shipping costs please check our Shipping page
- We have a 14 days return policy, exclusions apply. Find out more on Return & Exchanges page
We strongly recommend removing your jewelry before engaging in any activities that can lead to contact with moisture or friction (ie: washing your hands, sleeping and showering) to maintain luster and prolong life.
For more details, check out our Jewellery care page.
Each piece of Sabiria is handmade by expert Turkish artisans who work with silver traditionally.
High Quality Materials
Our pieces are made with 925k sterling silver and 24k gold plated vermeil adorned with high quality gemstones.
Our heirloom quality jewelry aims to be timeless as the stories that inspired our designers.